May 8, 2009

At Least He Had His Hankie in His Lap


I never thought I'd be reposting something that came off of Ashton Kutcher's goddamn Twitter, but hey, even morons get it right once in a while.

Anyway, here's a little story before we get to the goods. About six months ago I was taking a walk around the lake in Oakland, just minding my own business, when I noticed a man in his car (a Buick, no less), masturbating. He was a big, fat man, and I actually saw his penis. I felt dirty for like an entire week. Seriously. That shit scarred my ass for a long, long time! I don't know that I'll ever be able to ride in a Skylark again... sigh.

So when this video showed up on the interwebs today, I was a little apprehensive. But then I watched, and I laughed, just like the annoying dude filming this poor pervert.

It's amazing how sex will turn a bunch of 'office workers' into 15 year olds... and it's funny how quickly I take that ride back in time with them. Enjoy...


EMBED-I Won A Math Debate - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment