Jan 24, 2009

I Bang the Worst Dudes


Well, not me personally. And even if I did, I would never say "bang" as that's just gauche.

Anyway, the lovely ladies on this here blog have decided to air out their own bad decisions for all to see, and although this blog may just be a bunch of friends pulling a fast one on us, it's still pretty funny. And, if nothing else, seeing the mistakes of other just might make us all feel a little better about our own lapses in judgment.

And for those who would like a more interactive experience with the blog, they suggest sending in your own pictures and stories about the douchebags you've banged yourself. And if you don't have a picture, they'll post one for you (see above... Summer's Eve, how fitting!)

I'm a married woman nowadays, but back in my youth I could have posted a few to this blog myself. In fact... where's my box of old pictures...?

Update: the link is now inactive... guess they really were real guys on there...!

No comments:

Post a Comment