Nov 30, 2008

90's Moment of the Week



Ah, the 90's. Growing up in the 90's was awesome. I'm not going to lie. I feel bad for kids growing up now, because while they may have the internet (I guess we had that, but not the whole time, and snail paced), iEverything, Wii, etc. etc. we had Nirvana, Bikini Kill, MTV before it totally sucked, and flannel. Flannel! Well, flannel's making a comeback, so I guess kids today will get to experience that awesomeness too, but it's still just not the same.

In any case, I will now be posting a weekly (if not more frequent) 90's moment of the week. This week I chose a Beavis and Butthead clip of them as Letterman, because it's a great clip, and there's not a lot to choose from out on the free internet. Thanks MTV!

1 comment:

  1. Please post some Daria and My So Called Life!!!

    That would be awesome!!

    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete