Nov 21, 2008

The Power of Green


Today is a glorious day! Researchers at Ohio State University have some pretty sweet news for you potheads out there. Turns out that smoking "the marijuana" reduces swelling in certain parts of your brain, which may actually HELP your short term memory (nothing like science to disprove old wives' tales). Beyond this, it may even help with Alzheimer's by stimulating cell growth in your brain.

I have to say, this is kind of hard to believe. I mean, I've known a lot of stoners that were not only total wastoids, but couldn't remember their own name, let alone what they did ten years ago. But maybe that's just the stoners I've known...? And not me, of course. I'm no Jill Price, but I can remember what I did yesterday... I think... ??

While this is great news, I can just see all these new age holier-than-thou hippie bastards waxing on and on about how good weed is for you now... but you gotta take the bitter with the sweet, I guess. To read the full article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment