Nov 26, 2008

Mmmm... Nutty



I think I should maybe change the name of this blog to "cooking with man goodies" or something more appropriate to what I keep blogging about. This lil tidbit was sent to me by a good friend, and someone who appreciates suckling on yummy balls as much as I do.

Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about food... sort of. I guess it depends on your definition of food.



Anyway, for those of you brave enough to eat cow brains, goat meat, and whatever else you can get on those delicious street meat carts, why not try a little testicle pizza? I mean, it looks simply delicious, don't you think? Mmm, balls in your mouth... tasty. That's just one of the delicious, nutritious recipes in this fine cookbook.

I love that the book is a "teaser" version. In case you just can't get enough testicle pie, there's an expanded version of the book for all your ball eating needs! YES!!!

But seriously, is that what this blog is to become? Am I such a 12 year old that I'm going to continue posting the blog equivalent to fart jokes all the time?

I think you know the answer.

Thanks Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment