Dec 17, 2008

And Bronx Mowgli Thought He Had it Bad...


For those of you that aren't celebrity gossip obsessed losers like myself, Bronx Mowgli is the name Ashlee Simpson and her Oompa Loompa hubby named their poor child. Talk about hipster douchbaggery... yuck. And until today, I have to say I thought that was a pretty f'd up name. But now... Let me introduce you to this little Aryan Nation of Love (actually Aryan Nation is his sibling's name -- no joke), Adolf Hitler Campbell!


That's right. These two classy motherfuckers named their child Adolf Hitler. And this has not been a problem for them for some crazy reason until recently, when they tried to order a birthday cake for him and the place they ordered it from refused to write his name on the cake! I personally would have taken the job and written that lovely name on there with dog shit or snot or something equally appropriate. I know it's not the kid's fault, but ten bucks says he grows up loving that name and all it stands for.

I mean, look at those parents! They don't subsist off of Van De Kamp's and orange soda or anything... talk about WT. Shit.

Happy Birthday Adolf!

Oh, and I totally stole this shit off of Dlisted. Best site ever.

2 comments:

  1. Van De Kamp's and orange soda!

    Ha!

    Don't forget the Hawaiian Punch. I could totally see this kid running around with a fruit punch stained mouth.

    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete