Dec 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jakey-Poo




Fuck. Look at that face! This is the shit dreams are made of, let me tell you.

My friend Natalia (hi Natalia!) never really thought Mr. Sexypants here was all that hot, until she saw him walking down the street and his hotness STOPPED HER IN HER TRACKS. How many people have you seen in your life that are that hot? Seriously? That's what I thought.

I actually saw him once outside of Gingergrass in LA, and I think I peed a little (or was that pee? Gross, I think my dad reads this. Oh well, it stays.) But seriously. He's that fucking hot.

Anyway, it's Mr. Gyllenhaal's birthday today, and he's 28. Totally in my age group! Hmm...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Sexypants... And just one more picture, for me.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, your blog is delightful.

    And I concur that Jake is ridiculously hot. That last picture is out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met him once too!
    I love yer blog Cindemith.
    Oh, it's me, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete