Dec 10, 2008

Virgin Mary in Brain Scan

You know, once I was walking to the Los Angeles County Museum (LACMA for you hip kids out there) and I saw an image of the Virgin Mary in a smudge of bird poop on a minivan. I even got that shit on camera! Too bad I gave the camera phone to my mom or I would dazzle you all with my awesome iconic poo picture. But, as an alternative, this brain scan Virgin picture is pretty dope too.


The story behind this is actually pretty sad (the woman is selling it on ebay - duh! - to help pay for her cancer and arthritis treatments because, surprise! She doesn't have health insurance), but the picture is still ridiculous. And hey, if somebody will buy a grilled cheese for what, $52,000, this brain scan has got to be worth something...

Is this proof that god really is in all of us??

No comments:

Post a Comment