Dec 11, 2008

Another Awesome 90's Moment



I remember when My So Called Life was canceled, and I can tell you, Claire Danes wasn't the only teenage girl who cried as a result. I was a little young at the time, but the show still spoke to my 5th grade-already-boy-crazy-ass, as it did teeny-boppers across the nation. In honor of this wonderful show, and the 90's in general, I have posted the most quintessential, (arguably) best MSCL clip there is: Angela FINALLY gets Jordan to hold her hand! Awww...



It's moments like this that give me hope that nasty loser boys the world over will score girls way out of their league who are too insecure to realize the mistakes their making until it's too late. I mean, seriously, Jordan slept with Rayann for shit's sake! And even worse, who can forget his awful rendition of the Ramones "I Wanna Be Sedated"?! Just. Awful. But he was a hottie... go hotties! And GO 90's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss! I totally remember that episode. So good. Just watching that clip makes my heart race a little. I think a MSCL marathon is in order over winter break.

    -Natalia

    ReplyDelete