Jul 13, 2009

Amy Winehouse Returns to London; Leaves Drugs, Fashion Sense in St. Lucia




Whoa whoa, Amy Winehouse. First, let me say it's nice to see you back in London, ready to face charges of beating up some poor loving fan and maybe, maybe working some more on a new album (hey, I'm still a fan for sure).

That being said, what in the name of JcPenny's dollar sale are you wearing? I mean, come on! Okay, okay, the white pumps aren't terrible (by comparison, anyway) but the onesy diamond dress?

And hi, nice hair! Okay, that a low blow, I know, but there was a point when she had it all! I mean, she was a crack smoking anorexic with a crazy dirtbag husband, but she looked pretty fucking cool. And while I'm glad she got rid of the drugs/Blaaaake, did she have to throw out her wardrobe as well? Maybe there was crack residue or something in the fibers...

Either way, the next step should not have been to turn into an ill dressed wannabe business woman... just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment