Jul 24, 2009

Comic Con: Not Just For Dorks Anymore


I've never been to Comic Con, and as far as I know, about 99% of women are in the same boat as me. At least they were, until Twilight came along. Now, poor pimple faced comic book geeks everywhere are having to share the one weekend a year where they all come together to celebrate their love of comics with crazy ass Twilight fans.

Honestly, how many of the Comic Con "regulars" do you think have ever actually come in contact with a teeny bopper (besides their way cooler younger sisters - what makes them so cool? Damn them!) let alone thousands of screaming psychos all hell bent of getting a close up of RPattz or Taylor Whatshisgayface? I bet those boys are shaking in their Watchmen outfits! Poor things.

Anyway, here's a video some Twimom (yeah, I know) took of she and her fellow crazies going bonkers over new clips from the Twilight: New Moon movie. This shit looks fucking ridiculous, but although I'm not quite as crazy as these ladies, you bet your sweet ass I'll be there opening night!

No comments:

Post a Comment