Jul 18, 2009

NO! Not Paula!!




Okay, yeah, I'll admit it. I watch American Idol. Not all the time! Just, you know, when I remember (and if I forget I watch the performances on the internets and squeal like an idiotic teenager).

I know it's a bad show, but have you ever seen it? If you watch for no other reason, at least you have to tune in to see Paula Abdul making an ass out of her drugged up self every week. That woman in sincerely pilled up and bat shit crazy, man. And we all love her for it!

Well, all of us besides the bastards at American Idol. Apparently Paula is not being invited back to judge this upcoming season!

WHAT???

I know!! LAME! Without her incomplete sentences, babbling "compliments", and embarrassing gyrating to the really rockin' songs, the show is pretty much BORING. And I'm guessing they're replacing her with that stick figure moron lady Kara Diowhatever, so that'll be totally lame and uninteresting.

Kara Diolamesauce is like Paula if she stopped taking the drugs and actually tried to sound smart and/or make sense. Which means she is both incredibly annoying and totally fucking boring.

Anyway, I'm going to go listen to some Paula Abdul and remember the good times. FU AI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment