Jul 9, 2009

Let's All Move to Sweden!


What would you do if you were in a public place and this happened? I personally would swear never to leave such a wonderful place... or get out my camera. Whatever. Although, if I lived in Sweden I probably wouldn't want to leave anyway... I hear it's pretty dope. And this is just further proof of that...



Anyway, this will most likely be my last posting relating to MJ for a while, so let me just say this: yes, I watched the memorial, and yes, I cried. Like a little baby. And I'm not ashamed. And if I could dance (even a little bit, which I can't) I would totally partake in this awesomeness...

3 comments:

  1. that is totally swede!..um i mean SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckin hell does it rain chocolate chip cookies there too?

    ReplyDelete