Apr 20, 2009

Awesome New Technology Lets You Type What You're Thinking




No, really. I'm not joking. How dope is that?

Ever since I was a kid I've wished I could just put a cap on my head and record all the thoughts going through it without having to pause to write them down. Now, thanks to some awesome science dudes, my childhood dream is a little closer to becoming a reality.

The technology is still really basic at this point, sort of like sending a text message, wherein you have to scroll through the letters mentally until the come to the one you want, but still, we can now think something and have it appear on our computer screen.

If that's not cool, then I don't know what is.

This technology is really supposed to be used for those who are speech impaired or cannot use computers for whatever reasons, but as it progresses I'm sure we'll all be using this shit one day. And especially if we get to wear those cool hats too!

If you're as big of a dork as I am, then you can read the full article about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment