Apr 7, 2009

Kumar Goes To White... House?




If you're like me, then you've probably drifted off to sleep to dreams of licking honey (or some such naughty, sticky something) off of the pillowy lips of Kal Penn. I'm not joking when I say that the first time I saw Harold and Kumar is the first time I decided I love Indian men. Mmmmm!!

Which is why I almost started watching House again when he became a cast member. But, sadly, I just don't have the time...

This is also why I actually watched last night's episode, but to my dismay, that was the episode where his character decided to blow his fucking brains out! Seriously, what kind of shitty ass luck do I have? Geez.

Apparently, the reason Dr. Kutner (that's my honey's name on the show) had to be given the Big Sleep was so that Kal can go work for the White House. No, not some West Wing knockoff bullshit. The ACTUAL White House. He worked at the DNC, and now he's an official bitch boy for Obama (that lucky bastard President!)

His official position will be associate director in the White House office of public liaison.

Mr. Juicylips says of his new job:

“They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations. They’re basically the front door of the White House,” Penn said. “They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House. It’s similar to what I was doing on the campaign.”

Hot, funny, and politically active (although perhaps a bit misguided, working for the White House and all...) Damn it, he's one sexy bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment