Apr 14, 2009

Robert Pattinson Looking Like a Gay Pirate


Last week I finally broke down and watched the teen sensation known as Twilight, and ever since I've felt like a giddy fucking 13 year old. I seriously bought the goddamn movie, along with the newest issue of GQ, and a poster (it was for someone, I swear, but still...)

Which is why, when I found this picture, I knew I had to post it to remind myself, along with millions of other women (and men, I'm sure) that he is just a man. A tall, masculine, sexy, tall, pale, beautiful, tall man, but still, just a man (and barely that at 22 years old, mind you).

Regardless, I'd still let him plunder my booty any day. Arrrgh, matey.

If you want more pictures of Rob Pattinson actually looking good, just come find me as I now have 100s of them on my computer. Apparently, on top of being an idiotic teeny bopper, I'm now also an online stalker. Damn you, RPatz!! (that's what the kids are calling him, right?)

2 comments:

  1. THANK GOD.
    You're not alone... I share your sentiment, completely. (There is a poster hiding in my closet.. I don't know what to do with it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's a serious fashion 'DON'T' ... i think those cheekbones might provide some pretty good shade on sunny days though...

    ReplyDelete