Apr 20, 2009

This is Wonderful. And Ridiculous.




It's always interesting to see what 'family friendly' words will be used to replace swear words on movies being shown on network TV. I remember in the 80's when they played the first Terminator, when Sarah Connor is supposed to say "You're terminated, fucker!" instead she said something like "you're terminated, jerk" or something lame like that. It wasn't even creative. I have heard some really good ones since then, though, but I can't think of any right now... but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Regardless, I'm sure no one has ever heard anything as good as the one in the clip above... what exactly is a Monday-to-Friday plane? Sounds like a long, uncomfortable trip to me... but snakes fighting monkeys might make it a bit more interesting at least... why's Mr. Jackson gotta spoil the fun?

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahahah! I heard about this (from Twitter, no less.) The guitarist of The Academy Is... tweeted it right after he saw it and I about shit my pants. I was so pissed I missed it. Why didn't I think to go to youtube!?

    ReplyDelete