Apr 30, 2009

Oh Dear Lord



Here we have the Cuchini, which is quite possibly the most horrifying thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't even know where to start with this insanity.

So, the "Cuchini" (a combo of coochi and bikini, I'm guessing? Becuase all the women I know call their vaginas "coochies") is supposed to be used when you're wearing skin tight pants or a bikini, and is placed over your vagina to help avoid camel toe.

Checking out the website, I can only guess this product was developed by a permanently drunken frat house... Who else would be both lame enough to call it a "Cuchini" and disrespectful enough to actually try to market it using this website? A camel in a bikini? For fuck's sake!!

And no, I do not believe that the women they have on the site actually came up with this. But I bet they use them!!

Although, I have to say, that youtube video talking about my "clam", "coochie", "taco", and whatever other disgusting shit words used to refer to women's genitalia really sold me on the product. I'm now so embarrassed by being a woman that I feel if I don't buy these to cover up the disgrace that is my vagina I will never be able to leave the house again!

1 comment:

  1. The camel in a bikini looks like Jar Jar Binks!!
    The 'maxipad' look of the cuchini doesn't really work for me...plus they screwed up by showing super hot celebrities proudly rocking their sexy camel toe looks...they should have just snapped some candids of chunky soccer moms in stretch pants at the Glendale Galleria.

    ReplyDelete