Apr 23, 2009

This Guy's a Joke, Right?




Has anyone ever heard of Arthur Kade? He's some dickbag in NYC that thinks he's some sort of Guru for wannabe star douchbags (I'm sure he doesn't use that exact terminology, but he should).

Anyway, I was reading Jezebel earlier today when I came upon an article about his blog, wherein he talks about how hot women need to shave themselves - completely - in order to be a ten in his book or earn his overnight affections (which is what we're all trying to do, right? Score some sleazy one night stand with an asshole... my life's goal!)

In his lovely blog he says, and I quote: "One of my biggest pet peeves is a girl who is not probably groomed on all parts of her body."

Clearly, this guy is deserving of his guru status. Probably? Not probably groomed? I'm often probably groomed, but I'm never definitely groomed.. you can just never be sure with a girl like me. Guess I'll never be a ten... darn!

He then goes on to talk about how disgusted he was with his most recent nurse because she had a visible mustache... oh, by the way, he was at the doctor to get some Accutane. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but how are you going to judge someone when you're there for acne medication? Seriously!

I went on to read some of his other blogs, and all I can say is that I sincerely, truly hope that his blog is a joke and that this man is just some construction of the geniuses over at The Onion or something. Seriously, he's like something out of American Psycho! Fucking creepy, man.

I suggest if you go to his blog that you take a look at some of the comments posted by the readers, as some of them are pretty hilarious. And that's about the most you'll get out of his blog, aside from a stomach ache and new found hatred for the world.

Click here for the jezebel article (definitely worth a read) or here for this shitwad's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment