Apr 19, 2009

I'll Be Doing This A Lot


I heard somewhere that Robert Pattinson might be at Coachella this year, which gave me an excuse to post a picture of him, which gave me an excuse to look for a picture of him, which allowed me to stare at his hotness for about ten minutes, pretending to look for that one perfect picture (as if they're not all fantastic). I finally settled on this one:



Is he really at Coachella? Who cares! I don't need to know where he is to know he's a hot piece. Rawr.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. The ad on the side of the page is "Do you want your hair back?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me wish even more that I went to Coachella.

    Okay, so I am going to admit also, that in a moment of grandiose fan-girly-ness, I considered buying tickets to see Van Morrison in LA because Rob Pattinson WILL be there.

    Le sigh... if only I had a disposable income.

    ReplyDelete