Mar 5, 2009

Actor, Stoner, Hottie, and now, Writer


Finally, an actor whose book may actually be worth reading got a book deal!

James Franco, who I would find a lot hotter if he didn't remind me of one of my older brothers, is writing a book of short stories (no, it's not a fucking memoir or some b.s. political rant, thank god!) It's an actual book, written by the actual celebrity, and having nothing to do with his personal life (at least not directly... you know what I mean! Give me a break, it's early!)

Franco is also a grad student and NYU (AND he takes classes at Columbia). Which means he might actually be a smartie too. Which makes him even hotter.

Too bad it's not an erotic novel, because I think that shit would sell like hot cakes! Women would be flocking to supermarket shelves for that shit. As it is, Mr. Hottiepants will instead try to forge his way as an actual writer, and who needs another one of those in the world... hello, we have TV! (Oh yeah, and blogs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment