Mar 24, 2009

Morrissey is My Twin!


So yesterday I went to the gym with some friends, and one of them pointed out that my shirt had a sweat heart on it. I turned around in the mirror and, sure enough, my back sweat was in the shape of love.

Which makes sense, really. I'm so damn cute I ever sweat in a sickeningly sweet way! Hey, don't laugh at that, jerks!

Anyway, so today I'm looking through my gossip blogs to see what I can steal for this here bloggy blog, and what do I find but a picture of Morrissey with the same sweat pattern on his back! Which obviously means we're soul mates. He may be a middle-aged homosexual, but still, the sweat heart wants what it wants!



And no, I don't have a picture of my own sweat heart, because what kind of loser would document that (either that or I ran out of picture space on my phone...) but I do have the picture of Morrissey, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment