Mar 24, 2009

Winnie Cooper Got Married!




And no, it wasn't to Kevin Arnold, which makes her wedding a total sham! Winnie and Kevin forever!!!!

Anyway, she married some boring music composer in LA over the weekend... oh yeah, and her real name is Danica McKellar (as if you didn't know!)

Anyway, just for fun I've posted what I consider to be the single best clip from The Wonder Years. It's just so sweet, and further proves that Winnie and Kevin MUST be together forever... otherwise the world is just not right.

If you all are too lazy to watch the whole thing, skip to the 2:30 mark and go from there, but be warned: you're only hurting yourself by not watching the whole thing. It's an important life lesson, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Fuck, yhea! What a charlatan! This post made me laugh out loud.

    p.s. I had a huge crush on Kevin Arnold, when I was like, eleven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh christ that totally made me cry. butch cred, outtt.

    ReplyDelete