Mar 24, 2009

Lady GaGa is a Dumb Asshole


What kind of stupid, no-pants-wearing skank face would actually admit to wanting to be a groupie? Especially when they're already famous?

The very same skank face that thinks she would ever have a chance in hell at being with John Lennon. That's right, Lady GaGa's dumb ass actually thinks she could have given the amazing Yoko Ono a run for her money.

Year, because she's just so artistic and original, right? And obviously cares about important issues, like how to get away with wearing pantless suits, nose jobs, and shitty pop music.

In a recent interview, the obviously delusional 'singer' said:

"I'm quite sure that if it were 1968 I may not be the Lady GaGa that I am today. I might be arguing with Yoko Ono and trying to win John Lennon's heart and chasing The Beatles in a bus on LSD, hoping that one of them hands me a microphone one day."

Lady, who the fuck to you think you are? Please! To think you'd even get that chance! You egotistical moron!! Geez! Yoko Ono might just have to come down out of her Ivory Tower at the Dakota and regulate on this pantless turd. For reals.

ps. I changed the title of this post to say asshole instead of whore, because I'm trying not to be (overtly) sexist in my shit talking these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment