Mar 3, 2009

Now This is a Dedicated (and Bat Shit Crazy) Mother


Does anybody watch Nightline? I'm just wondering if my demographic consists of grandparents or what. Really though, I'm wondering because there's going to be some crazy shit on there tonight about some bat shit insane woman who led a double life to get close to a juror that convicted her son of murder. You heard me.

Her real name is Doreen Guiliano, but she called herself Dee Quinn in an attempt to get close to a man named Jason Allo, one of the jurors who sent her son to prison. There's more, but the jerks at ABC aren't telling us until after Nightline airs. Bastards!

All I know is that woman in the picture is a liar! She had to put on fake eyelashes every day so he wouldn't recognize her. (How could eyelashes be the deal breaker? Are they like Batman's mask or something? And how did that ever really work? Bruce Wayne's friends must have been IDIOTS... but I digress, sorry).

For those of you who aren't quite geriatric, I'll go ahead and post more about this as details come out. Or if you happen to watch Nightline and are willing to admit it, send me an email and tell me what happened! I'm dying to know!!

UPDATE: Okay, so she got dirt on this juror and is now filing a motion for a retrial for her son! Craziness! Among what she got out of this guy:

Among other things, the motion accuses the 33-year-old Allo of concealing that he had personal knowledge that Giuliano's son, John Giuca, ran with a rough crowd, and of defying orders to avoid news coverage once the highly publicized proceedings started. It argues that Allo "admitted the outside information he obtained about the case prejudiced him against Mr. Giuca."

Damn, it actually worked. Holy shit!
GO Crazy Mom Lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment