Mar 17, 2009

Ever Wanted to Become Celibate?




Or perhaps try bulimia? Or maybe you've always wanted to kill yourself but have never found the proper motivation. If you said 'yes' to any of these, have I got the thing for you!

Festering shitbag Bill O'Reilly is a fucking dick. Sorry, that's beside the point, but it had to be said. Anyway, he's also an author of some erotic novels. Which makes perfect sense, him being the moral, upstanding person he is.

Anyway, Billy Boy here has made an audio recording of one of his finer works, "Those Who Trespass" (my loins are a quiver at the title alone - ew, just writing that made me cringe!) Not only did he allow an audio book to be made, he actually narrates that shit himself!

And now you see where the killing yourself comes in.

I can't find a way to put them on my blog, but if you're really into masochism (which is what I hear his next book is all about - yay!) then click here. But be warned: it's pretty funny, but also extremely disturbing. People like this douchewad shouldn't even be allowed to have sex, let alone write about it in such gory detail..

No comments:

Post a Comment