Feb 24, 2009

For All the Kinky Grannies




Who knew knitting could be so kinky? And also so warm and fuzzy? Here we have a "fetish sweater" aka penis koozie aka butt-tickling c-ck warmer (sorry, I got squeamish using the other c word).

Who would wear this? Or maybe, who wouldn't? I know a few readers are probably getting their credit cards out as they read. Or maybe calling up their open-minded friends or grandmothers to ask them to knit something like this for them... you dirty birds!

I especially love that they use a female mannequin to show the thong. It's like equal opportunity fetishism. Why not keep your strap-on warm? I'm sure you're girlfriend would appreciate it, anyway.

Make sure you check out this kinky ebayer's store for more interesting and freaky ball warmers, dickbags (I love using that term in an appropriate context), etc. They even come in pink! How cute is that??

Link to the awesome ebay store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment