Feb 20, 2009

The Life Your Wig Saves May Be Your Own


Wigs. Britney used to wear one (back when she was a nice British lass). In fact, her pink wig is nearly as famous as she is, and definitely a lot more interesting.

Then there's this woman in one of my classes that wears a plethora of ugly, super fake looking wigs. I've always thought she was just some crazy old balding woman or someone with a personality disorder, but after seeing the clip below I'm beginning to think she just knows something we all have yet to realize... wigs are magical and will save your life!



Apparently, Briana Bond was in a convenience store parking lot when a car pulled up and the man inside told her that her ex still loved her. When she heard this, she flipped her beautiful wig hair at him and said something like "please, I am waaay too wig fine for that man!" (I'm paraphrasing). Suddenly, her crazy ex, probably mesmerized by her luscious wig, starting shooting at her (because he loved her so so much). She felt a bullet hit her head, but alas, she did not die!

Her wig saved her life. The netting on that beautiful mound of polyester hair stopped the bullet in its tracks.

I don't know about you all, but I'm going out right now to buy a wig. A purple wig, no less. Just because I'm buying it for protection (it's a hard knock life, you know) doesn't mean I have to skimp on beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment