Feb 14, 2009

Smooth as a Baby's WHAT?


It took me a while to come up with that headline. I was thinking along the lines of something a wee bit more vulgar, but I think the following description is vulgar enough.

Intercytex, some crazy drug company in London, has now come out with the ultimate way to keep your skin smooth and unwrinkled: rub a baby's dick on it! Okay, okay, it's not quite that simple, but it is that creepy!

Thanks to modern science, you can now inject some sort of serum derived from a baby's foreskin into your face! You heard me: baby. Dickskin. Face. Beautiful! Apparently the serum derives some live fibrosomethings that create collagen and firm up your skin.

Okay, this is some shit straight out of The Witches, right? You know all those stories about crazy old hags trying to eat children? This is just a little too close. I never thought I'd advocate for botox, but considering the alternatives...

ps. can I just say that I find it really ironic that England made this discovery? Last I checked, all their babies were leaving the hospital au naturel, if you get my drift...

No comments:

Post a Comment