Feb 16, 2009

This is Some Jeff Koons Shit!!

Okay, okay, okay, this is actually kind of sad... the king of pop himself, Michael Jackson, has finally agreed to auction off some of his Neverland Ranch belongings in order to keep himself in plenty of skin bleach, uh, I mean, in order to pay his bills.

Okay, really, look at that picture! Is that not both the coolest and creepiest thing you've ever seen in your life? This art is so low it's almost high again! I love it, but can you imagine that thing in your house? I would be too creeped out to sleep, and I have big eye kids all over my house, so that's really saying something.

And how about the golf cart (it looks like a car but says golf cart...) with MJ as Peter Pan on it? If that doesn't scream child molester, then nothing does. Not that he's a child molester... how can you be if you never grow up (Peter)?

And the best of all has got to be the MJ robot face from Captain Eo. That looks like Jeff Koons himself told one of his assistants to sculpt it for him! Ooh, double dig.


I know I should feel bad for the guy, but somehow I manage not to. Maybe it's the sexual deviancy? Or, maybe, I'm just jealous of the golf cart... if you want to bid or see more of his stuff up for auction, go here...

No comments:

Post a Comment