Feb 14, 2009

A Lesson for all Hot Chicks (and their Douchbag Friends)


The first time I ever went on hotchickswithdouchebags.com, I saw a guy I used to go to school with as the top douchebag on the site! I found this especially funny because the first time he ever got high (which was obviously with me, duh) he acted like a TOTAL douchebag. Oh, and he's also and 'actor' and somewhat famous, I guess, so it made it ever funnier.

Anyway, apparently he and many other douchebags, along with the hot chicks they potentially bang (or at least take pictures with), are out of luck if they try to squeeze any money out of the guy who wrote a book using their pictures and making fun of them. The book has the same creative title as the above website, and is probably as entertaining (I haven't looked more than once).

A New Jersey judge ruled that it's okay to nationally humiliate these hot chicks and d-bags because it is obviously 'in jest'. Oh, okay, well in that case... I guess in a way, the douchebags really did win... read about it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment